Friday, January 23, 2009

Catching Up

Well, it's definitely been a while since I've posted anything - but it's also been a busy couple of weeks in the Tautkus household...

Our first overnight trip away from home! We spent Tuesday through Friday last week out in Lafayette, Indiana, with Daddy while he was on a work trip. Jackson and I spent the majority of our time in the hotel room hanging out while Daddy was at work, but it still counts as our first overnight trip. Jackson even helped Daddy out at night with some work!



I also caught Jackson in another first, sucking his thumb... hopefully that doesn't become a habit (thankfully we haven't seen it since!)


And of course, we also proved that Jackson can be a naked baby away from home, too... check out this little "outfit" Daddy let him wear for a while when Mommy was away. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment