Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tis the Season

We made it through Thanksgiving, the tree is up and signs of Christmas are appearing throughout the house. Next up, another of my favorite parts of the season - picking out the family Christmas card (and of course the photo to go on it)! As I have for the past few years, I'll once again be ordering ours from Shutterfly - especially because they have an absolutely wonderful promotion for bloggers to earn 50 free cards! Check it out at http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Since the kiddos have come along, we seem to be racking up more and more purchases from Shutterfly. Of course, I can't complain as I'm always a satisfied customer! We've made custom calendars the past two years. This year we used pictures of Jackson each month from the previous year, so we have a "then and now" comparison - it's rather fun to see what he was doing during each month last year and compare to now! And since our little man is such a book lover, we have several custom photo books as well that I've designed - our vacation to Shedd Aquarium and Brookfield, ABCs, Plains and Trains, and most recently a Colors book... Jackson loves them all!

Our birth announcements for both kids also came from Shutterfly; although after ordering Caroline's I noticed that I must favor designs by Stacy Clair Boyd at Shutterfly, as it seems both last year's Christmas card and her announcement are rather similar... ooops =) I promise to studiously review all the Christmas Photo Cards and holiday photo cards available to ensure this doesn't happen again and we will have a new, unused design this year! There are literally hundreds to choose from, the hardest part will be making the final decision!

And remember, if you're a blogger, you can get in on all the fun as well to earn your 50 free cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment