April seems to have flown right by... it was a busy month, lots of fun and exciting things. So many, in fact, that I've completely neglected updating the blog. Ooops. Just keep in mind instead I was off having a great time with my hubby, kiddos and often family and friends!
We tried to take advantage of nicer weather as much as possible... the boys have started a garden project this year. I'm not sure how it will work out, since the spot chosen for the garden was selected mainly because Daddy couldn't get grass to grow there and was tired of seeing the "bald spot" in the lawn. Here's crossing our fingers the plants do better with Jackson's green thumb added to the mix!



It's not all work though, definitely still time to play... check out Jackson crusing in his completely studly trike...

And little miss Caroline... believe it or not, this little cutie patootie turned SEVEN months old
No comments:
Post a Comment