Friday, May 6, 2011

April Recap Part 2 - Easter!

Yes, I know it's May now... I'm going with the "better late than never" approach!

We enjoyed a 4-day Easter weekend up and Gramma and Papa T's house... a couple of rainy days, but also a couple of very nice days that let us get outside and have some fun!








Big project of the weekend - because really, when do we not have a project of some sort going on?! - was putting up Gramma's swingset! Good thing Papa T has his new Gator, not only was it good for hauling around swingset lumber, Jackson of course had a great time going for rides!




Here's Jackson helping out the guys with the tower, making sure everything is measured just right... measure twice and cut once, you know!


Kiddos testing out the swings... after a detailed discussion, verdict is they pass with flying colors!



Yep, this swing is perfect!




I think this smile says it all, it was a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment